Thursday, July 21, 2016

Trip to Miami

Miami is a current location for me and my family. Ive been trying to find more fun stuff to do here since I am not a huge beach fan :( still the weather is lovely and the views are amazing! I am really focusing on my blog now that I am on vacation. Me and my sister found beautiful locations just around the corner of our hotel. My sister is really helping me out with my blog and I am pretty pleased with the results of the shoots we've done.
Also I've been loving the vintage shops here since I am a massive fan of vintage clothing. Here are a few places to visit here in miami:
1. Las tias
2. twice 
3. C madeleine's
4. Consign of the times
5. Second Time around

And finally! Here are some of the outfits I out together and my sister helped me shoot them! yay!